WELCOME TO THE EARLY RENDON ROCKERS CLUB
This club has been designed especially for kids age 7 and up! It’s fun, easy to join and above all, super cool! Being a member of our EARLY RENDON ROCKERS entitles you to complimentary visits with the doctors. During each of these visits, the doctors will do an exam, take x-rays and measurements, as needed, and monitor your child’s growth and development. The comprehensive exam will allow the doctors to guide the eruption of the permanent teeth and recommend the best time for your child to begin his/her orthodontic adventure!
Please remember that our Doctors believe in a Conservative Treatment Philosophy that You Can Trust:
- The American Association of Orthodontists (AAO) recommends that children be seen by an orthodontist starting at age 7. However, we will only treat patients when it is clinically necessary. Not every patient needs a Phase I or early treatment!
- As parents, the doctors understand the importance of not over-treating patients.
All you need to do is:
- Schedule and keep your complimentary appointments.
- Spin our REWARDS WHEEL at each visit for fun prizes!
We are ready to rock your smile!
* The Early Rendon Rockers Club is for patients that are not in active orthodontic treatment.